Tuesday, August 11, 2015

VF Le regardoir / Lac de Vouglans



What can I say, really... Simply WOW! By no means this is the most beautiful Via Ferrata we did. It wasn't too difficult, nor to easy -just fine for our level. We had little luck though... Holidays season is in full bloom and we arrived just a couple of minutes after a huge group of beginners, so, believe it or not, there was a queue on the rock :) It's a strange sensation to be hanging vertically and being forced to wait.




The beauty of this place was based on Vouglans lake that was side by side with the rock we were climbing. We had a panoramic view on the area almost all the time. On top of that, the route itself was interesting. It had various options that could be followed, bridges, ladders etc. I really enjoyed it and I guess after this day I may finally say - I'm into via ferratas.






No comments:

Post a Comment